Join our GP Team in PendleFAMILY PRACTICE IN PENDLE , LANCASHIRE, UK
We are recruiting
Due to the anticipated retirement of our senior partner we are looking to recruit a GP to join our established team at Reedyford Healthcare.
We are a well-established, friendly practice of 11000 patients. The surgeries are within minutes of the M65, junction 13, and are therefore easily accessible from Lancashire and Yorkshire areas. The Pendle region is an excellent place to live and work. We have had two overall “Good” CQC assessments.
Start Date: August 18 if possible but would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
- Currently we are a six partner practice with our main surgery located at the Yarnspinner’s Wharf Primary Health Care Centre LIFT building with our branch surgery at nearby Barrowford.
- We are supported by 2 salaried GP’s, a team of practice nurses, a nurse practitioner, a minor illness nurse, a Physician Associate and a clinical pharmacist.
- Training practice for GP registrars, medical students and Physician Associate Students.
- We offer minor surgery and sexual health clinics.
- We have a good track record for innovation in primary care and are currently exploring the use of digital technology in supporting and improving healthcare. We are part of the digital exemplar programme in Lancashire.
Your Role and Benefits
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions per week
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
Please contact our Practice Manager, Farhana Ugradar on 657571 or by email email@example.com for further information, or send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to arrange informal visits to the surgeries.