Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
MyGP Mobile App
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to…
Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.